Building & launching planned giving programs
Planned giving is a donor-centered fundraising program that focuses on long-term dialogue between the supporter and the organization in a thoughtful and measurable way. To make it a vital part of the development process, a lasting relationship between the donor and the organization is crucial, so this fact must focus all of the efforts involved.
Your PGgrowth planned giving launch program will involve the following key components:
- Consultation and expertise in the creation and approval of a fully-integrated and truly donor-centred planned giving program;
- One day of on-site planned giving training for your staff;
- Development, in cooperation with organization staff, of a five-year development plan, drawing on advanced marketing techniques and leading donor engagement and stewardship concepts;
- Review of measurable goals to help establish the approach of the cultivation cycle to be launched in the first year;
- Consultation and expertise in prospect identification and auditing the current database of legacy prospects;
- Establishment of both a baseline of prospects and internal targets using your donor base community as the foundation on which to establish appropriate metrics;
- Review of capacity gaps and proposals re sector ‘best practice’ approaches to complete a full continuum of activity;
- Consultation to ensure that all external outreach can be managed internally; and
- Unlimited access to the technical resources in the Essential Solutions Toolkit, a massive compilation of regularly-updated online marketing tools, donor letters, policies, plans, budgets, reports and forms to ensure that your program is easily understood internally and externally.
At PGgrowth we know that successful fund development programs are built around a complex continuum of activities, approaches and communications. We have created successful planned giving programs for hundreds of Canadian charities, and we know how to ensure that your program succeeds.
For more information, or to speak with us directly about this service, contact us.