Canada’s first subscription-based planned giving service
Benefits to you
- Immediate activation of a proactive Planned Giving program for your organization
- Ongoing access to an expert PGgrowth consultant – both for strategic direction and tactic deployment – through the 12 month program scope
- Staff and volunteer training on Planned Giving and how to secure gifts
- Engagement of donors through industry leading methods and tactics
- 12 fundamentals additional benefits for a proactive program to be launched and sustained
Launching a truly proactive Planned Giving program has never been easier – no matter the size of your organization. The PGactivate subscription package is the most cost-effective and accessible way to integrate and activate your own unique program of donor engagement and inspiration to create future gifts of support for your organization.
No more working alone. We’ll help you create your own comprehensive program supported by our PGgrowth Senior Consultants. No more wondering how you’re doing or what to do next. Ask our expert consulting team of highly-experienced Planned Giving specialists a question — any question — and get the unbiased advice and direction you need to be successful.
The PGactivate subscription package of services provides the broadly-experienced ongoing strategic and tactical support required to launch, maintain and develop cost-effective bequest donor cultivation and marketing communication programs.
Finally, the PGactivate subscription package of services is back-stopped by our 13-person team of experts in all aspects of planned giving. Whatever your question or concern, the answer is at our desk, only a telephone call or email away.
Your PGactivate subscription service will include:
The PGactivate subscription package of services is designed to operate on an annual cycle, involving the following key components:
1. Support for your customized PGengagement direct mail packages targeted at your best planned giving prospects
- An optional detailed data analysis to determine your best prospects.
- Generic planned giving articles for use in your internally-produced supporter newsletters.
2. Quarterly strategic planning sessions with a PGgrowth senior consultant
- Your PGgrowth senior consultant will work with you on a quarterly basis to assist in the long-term goals, objectives, tactics and measures to position your program.
- Discuss results, set priorities, discover best practices and benefit from years of technical expertise and practical knowledge.
3. Monthly mentorship sessions with a PGgrowth senior consultant
- Monthly telephone meetings with your PGgrowth senior consultant to review program updates, tactical activity and next steps.
- Ask questions, prepare for donor visits, discuss estate administration issues and test potential tactics. Your PGgrowth consultant will be there to help.
4. Annual training session for your fundraising staff
- A customized annual training session for your organization’s fundraising staff to educate and counsel in the art and science of planned giving prospect engagement.
PLUS these additional member benefits:
- Ask our PGgrowth experts any planned giving question. You have access to our entire team, together we have over 400 years of combined experience.
- A projection of your planned giving opportunity and projected ten-year cash flow of what your organization could convert through its program.
- Our Essential Solutions Toolkit includes over 75 marketing documents and administrative forms to ensure your program handles all of its technical and administrative challenges easily.
- A customized planned giving dashboard that provides a projection based on your current pledges.
- Your own planned giving program flowchart showing current and potential program activity to monitor program gaps and areas of potential enhancement.
- Planned giving events notice board and pre-registration for webinars, seminars and other PGgrowth events.
- Monthly webinars and podcasts on a wide range of planned giving topics led by PGgrowth experts.
- Exclusive access to ideas and articles on strategy, tactics, and skills.
- Discounts on our annual PGgrowth National Symposium on planned giving, and on books from Canada’s nonprofit sector publisher, Civil Sector Press, and special invitations to other exclusive industry events.
For more information, or to speak with us directly about this service, contact us.
PGCYCLE OF CULTIVATION PROGRAM
The planned giving relationship always begins by ensuring that your organization is ready to receive gifts of this kind. Communicating that you are worthy of and prepared for legacy gifts is a vital ongoing component of the process and is achieved not only through regular stories of bequest donors, but also through article reports on how you are putting your funds to work for the benefit of the larger community. These articles are part of a larger, one-year-long structured and planned engagement of donors that includes one-, two-, three- and five-year program objectives, targeted tactics and measurable outcomes, the kind of planning crucial for successful long-term interaction with the donors in a donor-centred framework.